What is the ADVENTURE you ask?
Finishing my book right now. Today in fact.!!!!
- Adventure means driving through Ireland with 42 ladies in a few weeks time.
- Adventure is beginning a media tour next week.
- Adventure is being a Tutor and meeting the most interesting of people from Alice Springs in Outback Australia, to the gals immersed in chocolate in Hershey USA.
- Adventure is finding yourself in really difficult situations and getting through it (like getting mugged in South Africa) falling off an elephant in Thailand and becoming desperately ill with a tick bite.
- Adventure is breaking down on the side of the road in Mexico. Our driver left us for two hours alone looking for help.
- Adventure is chaperoning 50 teenagers through Chile and Argentina and traveling across the Andes by myself in a bus.
- Adventure is being the Mum of thirteen bambinos. Our kids are legends. The adventures piled on top of one another when they were all in their teens.
- Adventure is playing Kings and Queens in the cubby house with the grandies.
- Adventure is immersing yourself in a project as I am now and sharing it with my friends.
- Adventure is anticipating 5 days photographing in New York.
- Adventure is sinking into my huge hotel bed with feather pillows in my room and thinking about how lucky I am.
LIFE IS AN ADVENTURE